16 February 2010

Reception } Bling-ity, Bling, Bling Table Cards

Ahhh, my affinity for table cards. I'm not quite sure how it all started ... but, my thought is ... I spend hours, days, months laboring over hundreds {upon hundreds} of invitation suites at a time and then when it comes time to work on project of 20 or so table cards - I can really go to town on them!

The bling-yist of the them all last year, were my ever popular, Chandelier Table Cards. Available in 5x7 and 7x7, with multiple mattes {or not}, tented {no need for stands or frames} or as a panel {to frame, etc.}. These beauties are sure to add just the right sparkle to your reception decor. Choose from signature designs -or- we can design something uniquely you. Design, colors, papers, crystals & ribbon are all customizable.

Chandelier Table Cards
$17.50 Each Full-Assembly
{just pick-up and put 'em out}

$13.25 each DIY-Assembly
{includes: Paper, Printing and Any Embellishments}

$75 Print Ready Digital File
{includes: Digital File}

No comments:

Post a Comment