13 February 2010

Kiddos } News-worthy Christening Invitation

Finally getting some pics taken of all the wonderful papery projects I worked on throughout last year. One of my recent favorites is this Christening invitation for Mason, son to my loyal clients The Chiesa's.

If I had to pick something I specialize in, it is text. More specifically, the graphical arrangement of objects and text together. I LOVE IT! I am, and always have been, enamored with text, letters, words - don't even get me started on fonts.

Which in some {round about way} makes me think about some verrrrry exciting projects here at SJD. Through the beginning half of this year I am working on designing a signature collection. Some of the signature pieces are made from favorites of past client designs and even more exciting {well to me anyway!} are the signature designs straight from my own little imagination. Think ... graphical text invitations, movie inspired invitations, new event decor & papery products {can't spill the beans on these just yet!} and on, and on. I am bursting at the seams for all that this year and the years to come hold for my little papery company!! Can't wait to share it with you all!

Oh, yea ... and at some point I'll get around to finishing my web re-design!!!! Aaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment