05 February 2010

Recent Creations } The Big 0-5!

My baby turns the big 0-5 on Sunday! I can hardly believe it has been 5 years already! The big bash is scheduled for tomorrow and if all goes according to plan I will have some great papery pics to share! Not ... to ... mention ... the ... cake!!! Rebecca from Sweet Cakes by Rebecca is making the most fabulous cake for tomorrow! I cannot wait.

For now ... a little pic of the lolli-stick cupcake picks I created for his school day cupcakes. Just a little something to tide ya over!

"W's" and "5's" for all his classmates with the "Birthday Boy" one for, well ... the birthday boy. Yes, I was up until 2am working on these little lolli-sticks. Just in time to wake up at 6am to whip up the icing and frost these babies.

There are sooooo many creative ways to use these custom lolli-sticks! Candy buffets, dessert buffets, kids parties, grown up events ... really the possibilities are limitless!

Lolli-Sticks
Starting at $3.50 Each Full-Assembly
Bulk Discounts Apply
{just pick-up & stick 'em}

Starting at $2.65 Each DIY-Assembly
{includes: Paper, Printing & Any Embellishments}

1 comment: