11 March 2010

Recent Creations } Fanciful Baby Shower Invites

Love, love, love. I am really into text. I have mentioned that? I mean really. Love it.

My friends, and fellow wedding collegue, The Puleo Family { America's Party Rental } has adopted the most angelic little baby girl. I was, to say the least, overjoyed that Heather wanted me to create the baby shower invitations!

Soft metallic papers, single matte invitation panel, metallic envelopes {return and guest addressed!} - oh, so lovely for a girly March shower.

Umbrella Baby Shower Invitations
Starting at $5 Each Full-Assembly
Return Addressing Included
Bulk Discounts Apply
{just pick-up, stamp & send}

Starting at $3.75 Each DIY-Assembly
{includes: Paper, Printing & Any Embellishments}

$125.00 Print Ready Digital File
{includes: Digital File}

Digital Calligraphy Guest Addressing
Starting at $1.25 per Envelope
{just pick 'em up & mail 'em}

No comments:

Post a Comment