03 March 2010

Recent Creations } Alice in Wonderland Inspired Papery

T-Minus about 48 hours and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland opens nationwide!! I am {to say the least} verrrrrry excited! Huge, huge, huge Burton fan and Alice is my favorite Disney movie of all time. The combination of the two makes me absolutely giddy!

By now you realize I am also a fan of Sweet Cakes by Rebecca. Our mutual admiration and trust in each other's design work is the perfect foundation to any working friendship. I'm excited to say I have another Sweet Cakes creation on it's way this weekend for my sis-in-law's baby shower cake and I cannot wait to see what the team at Sweet Cakes conjures up!

I was feeling a little like the White Rabbit getting these little Alice in Wonderland candy buffet tags and cake sign done for Sweet Cakes in time for last night's AFWPI Mixer at Winchester Country Club. Just a little last minute sample of what SJD can do with little more than a few hours notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment