12 April 2011

Kiddos } Ladybug Invitations, Pennant & Tissue Pom Poms

I've mentioned how much I love when previous brides call for baby shower & birthday papery for their growing families ... and Lainey's parents are no exception!!! Love them!

Ladybugs set the stage for Lainey's first birthday celebration this past weekend. I had the pleasure of creating invitations, pennant and {Yes! You see them!!!} a tissue pom pom party-pack complete with custom Ladybug poms!!!

Our Ladybug PomThingy's are up on my Etsy shop now!

These tissue ladybugs are the first of their kind and can be found only at SJD!! Yep we're the first to take tissue pom poms to the next level ... and we've got lots more PomThingy's {that's what I'm calling these little critters!} to post over the next several weeks.

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday Lainey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment